Elizabeth Franklin-Best is the owner of Elizabeth Franklin-Best, P.C., a boutique law firm that focuses on appellate and federal criminal defense matters. She is licensed in New York, South Carolina, South Carolina District Court, the Second, Fourth, Fifth and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeal, and the United States Supreme Court.
- The owner of Elizabeth Franklin-Best, P.C., a firm dedicated to the highest levels of professionalism in criminal appeals and federal criminal defense work;
- Chairperson of the Board of Directors for Justice 360, a nonprofit organization devoted to advancing equality in capital cases;
- Vice-Chair on the Amicus Committee for the Fourth Circuit for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL); and
- On the Board of Directors for the Federal Bar Association, South Carolina Chapter; and
- Of Counsel for the Charleston law firm of Adams and Bischoff.